Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (CPR) Renewal Classes - Southern Oregon
This course, held in Medford, Ore., teaches the skills needed to recognize and respond to respiratory and cardiovascular emergencies in healthcare settings.
- Information and skills needed for adult, child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Information needed to treat cardiac arrest with an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Recognition and treatment of choking
- Safety factors in training and actual rescue
BLS for Healthcare Provider certification is valid for two years.
How to Register Download, print and return this registration form.
- Registration is available up to one week prior to each class.
- Early registration is encouraged as enrollment per class is limited.
- No refunds after deadline.
- Payment and completed forms must accompany registration to be accepted.